Our Field Expertise
Our consultants are registered as Certified Tax Consultants and Chartered Accountant in Indonesia, and also have international certifications.
Our professional team offers a formidable mix of knowledge and experience in dealing with the most significant and complex taxation issues across a broad range of industries.
Oil Field Service
SSJK Consulting is a consulting firm based in Jakarta
We provide professional services and assistances to multinational companies and foreign investors to help them identify the Indonesian taxation issues related to their business and transactions.
Need Our Assistance ?
The Tax Update January 2019 covers the provision for food and drink to all employees and the benefit in kind in certain area which can be deducted from the gross income for the employer based on the Ministry of Finance Regulation No. 167/PMK.03/2018. Download our Tax Update here:
Jakarta Globe News Feed
- Palm Oil Continues to Makes Significant Contribution to Indonesian Economy: Gapki
- Agus Martowardojo Finds His ‘Amakudari’ at Tokopedia
- Gov’t Plan to Regulate Ride-Hailing Rates Threatens Grab, Go-Jek Expansion
- Indonesia to Bump Up Retail Bond Sales Volume in 2019
- Go-Jek’s Expansion Hits Roadblock as Philippines Rejects Ride-Hailing Application